COLT LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING & SCHOOLS
- Eligibility: Active Law Enforcement, Contractors with a current DoD Contract, Corrections, US Military, Nuclear Security Only
- Graduation Requirements: Students must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas: disassembly, reassembly, identification of mechanical deficiencies and corrective actions. The student must also attain a score of 70% or better on the Armorer Written Test.
- Certification: 3 Year LE Armorer Certification for each Discipline
- Closed courses are available. Contact Law Enforcement Training for more information.
- Colt Armorer Classes may be cancelled at any time due to low enrollment. A refund will be issued to the credit card used for enrollment in the event of a cancellation.
Colt Rifle Armorer Course
The Colt M4/M16/AR15 Armorers course includes the M16 family of weapons, and all its variants including the M4, the AR15 and all its variants and the 9MM SMG. Course length is 24 class hours over 3 days with no shooting included.
Colt 1911 Pistol Armorer Course
The Pistol course includes Series 70, Series 80, 1911 and it’s variants including the 1991. The course is 16 class hours over 2 days with no shooting included.